Tuesday, March 1, 2011

New *Crackle* Nail Polish

Example of Black Shatter
Since the beginning of this year, my sister and I have been interested in doing our own nails. We normally went to the salon, then our pay checks started to decline so we got the idea of doing them ourselves. Around the same time, OPI came out with a nail polish called 'black shatter'. Basically, you apply a base coat of your choice, no matter what color you want it to be. Then you put shatter on top of it. It gives a, well, shatter effect on top. We have been looking for this polish for a long time and never found it because every where we go it's sold out. :(




Recently, China Glaze came out with a line of polishes with a similar concept, except it's called 'Crackle'. Today my sister told me she wanted to do her nails when we got home from school, I told her about this line and that it's similar to shatter except it has different colors available. Long story short, we went to Sally's after school and bought two colors: cracked concrete and fault line.I'm SO upset that we didn't get the black one (black mesh), but I do like the ones we did got. I would order them online, but their only available in stores.
Purple: Fault Line
Gray: Cracked Concrete
Random: OMG I really hope I get a $500 VS gift card! I at least hope I get a few $50 or $100 ones! I'm so excited and anxious to know how much money I'll get. With whatever money I get, I'm getting so many sweat pants, yoga pants, shirts, perfumes, lotions, make up, AHHH! I'm so excited! (read last blog for more details!)

No comments:

Post a Comment