Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Relaxer Tomarrow!!!

YAY! I'm getting a relaxer tomorrow (finally!). 13 weeks post...I think. I've gotten to know my natural texture a lot better on this stretch. My hair is a lot curlier than I thought it was. I always thought was just a 'fro, but it actually has a nice curl to it. A super tight curl. If I went natural then I would just need curl activators and my hair would do fine. Not sayin I'm going natural anytime soon, but when I do I'm glad it won't be just a fro. 

Tomorrow I'll get a relaxer at the salon and four braids to the back. Therefore, I'll just wear a braid out Thursday and Friday to school. (no heat) I hope the stylist doesn't look at me crazy when I ask for it. If she convinces me not to get that, then I'll get flexi rods. I've always wanted to try them but I'm scared of looking crazy if they go wrong. The stylist will surely do them the correct way and I'll get to see how to do it. Yes, I will have to sit under the dryer to allow them to dry, but that's not a terrible thing because I allowed myself to use indirect heat during the second month of my no-heat challenge. Excited! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment