Sunday, March 6, 2011

Oranic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Replenishing Pak

Today was a shampoo-wash day so, as always, I did a pre poo. I plan on getting a relaxer sometime this week so I used Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Replenishing Pak because it's a light protein. I really liked it. The night before I soaked my hair in Africa's Best Herbal Oil, and this morning I woke up and mixed this pak with eucalyptus oil and rosemary oil. While I was rinsing it out in the shower about an hour later, I noticed how soft my hair felt. I was afraid to use it at first because I thought it would be too much protein in my hair, but it felt just fine. I actually think it's too good to be used as a pre-poo, I might use it as a DC from now on when ever I think my hair needs extra protein.
Besides that, it smells amazing. It has a citrus-y smell to it that I love. I'm going to have to get some more paks.
 I know they sell it in a bottle, but it's easier for me to get the pak because they sell it at my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment