Saturday, March 5, 2011

Shhhh...It's a Secret!

Ever since the Secret Rewards at Victoria's Secret has been in stores, I've been wanting to get my hands on one a few of those cards! So far I've collected two and I plan on getting plenty more. Since I work in the mall, I decided that every time I go to work I'll spend at least $10 at VS to get one of their secret rewards card. So far I've collected 1 perfume, 4 hand sanitizers and 1 lotion. I'm pretty sure I'm done collecting fragrant things for a while. Now I'm going to have to keep looking for something around $10. Last time they had this promotion, I won $50. Now they're saying that there are THOUSANDS worth over $100. If last time I won $50, then I know this time I'll get something worth more. I'm hoping at least.

From now until the end of March 2011, VS is giving away gift cards to their store that are worth at least $10 each time you spend $10 at their store. Nobody knows how much each card is worth until you check it at the register form April 1-30 and they'll tell you how much your card is worth. After April 30th, the card expires.

ME=EXCITED

lotion I bought- Originally $12,
I got it half off for $6
I have four of these lil sanitizers! yay!



No comments:

Post a Comment