Saturday, March 19, 2011

Couldn't Pass it Up-KeraCare

Yesterday before work I was walking through the mall still clueless of what shampoo and conditioner I would want to try next. To continue my search, I went to the JC Penny Salon just to look around. I looked at a few brands then spotted Keracare. Keracare is a popular brand that I've been wanting to try for a while. Before, I didn't see why I should that much for shampoo and conditioner since Keracare is a more expensive brand. But it only has a few parabens, no silicones (I think), no sulfate, no mineral oil, and no petroleum. Most cheaper brands aren't like that.

Anyways, the keracare bottles were sitting there and I kept moving, I mean, I was only doing a price check. Then I saw a 50-70% off rack and there was a gold box that caught my eye. I picked it up and it had Keracare's sulfate free hydrating shampoo, conditioner and a wrap lotion. On the front it said '24.99' so I wasn't too impressed. I flipped to the back just to see if the ingredients were listed there and I saw a pink sticker saying it was only $9.99. WHATTT?? If you know anything about Keracare then you'll know its not cheap. According to sleekhair.com, all of this would have cost me $39.99 when not on sale!

I set it back on the counter because I wanted to go home and do more research. It took me less than 15 seconds to realize that it was the last one on the shelf and this was such a great deal that I would be absolutely stupid to pass it up. So of course I bought it. I think I'm going to use Herbal essences one more time then keep it in my cabinet for back up. Even if it does go to waste, it was only about six dollars.

So, in the month of March, I got a $30 conditioner (kenra) for $15, and a $40 shampoo/conditioner/wrap lotion set for $10. I'm doin good!

I would upload pics, but the computer is messing up right now! It came in a kit with shampoo, conditioner, wrap lotion and a free sample size of the 1st lather shampoo.

Written 3/13/2011, Uploaded 3/19/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment