Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner First Impression

On Sunday for the first time I used the Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner as a DC. It was fine. Made my hair soft. What I wanted. Not AMAZING. I'm not jumping out of my seat or anything. But it was fine. Its a lot better than the other random mixtures that I concocted before. I guess because it's more expensive than the products I was using before, I expected it to work extremely different compared to a cheaper brand. It's now Tuesday and my hair still feels soft, but it always feels super soft after I wash it with herbal essences. I do have a huge liter bottle of it so I'll keep using it and have an official review of it later.

I mixed it with sweet almond oil, eucalyptus oil and rosemary oil.

Color: the packaging is grey and the conditioner is yellow
Smell: Smells like ordinary conditioner. It doesn't smell like coconuts like a few other people said, not in my opinion at least.
Cost: 10.1 ounce- $9-$14, Liter- $30
Consistency: Not really thick, not runny. Average
Where to buy: Only available in salons. Not sold in drug stores or online (according to the website. However I did see it on folica.com)
Bottom Line: It's pretty good. Defiantly not the 'Holy Grail' Product I was looking for, but with time I think I'll progress to like it. Not sure if I'll be repurchasing again.

2 comments:

  1. i'm curious about this product...try it without mixing anything in it and let us know if the results are any different please (:

    ReplyDelete