Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Is Herbal Essences really that bad?

I don't think Herbal Essences is that bad. Some of the people with the longest hair use it for co-washes. Also, some of the people with the longest hair used to use Herbal Essences until they found something better for their hair. Most people will use it only for co-washes and don't use the shampoo, but I love both of them. I'm going to keep using my Herbal Essences because I think it's good for my hair.


RANDOM:
OMG I'm still excited about the VS cards! I hope I get at least a few $50 or maybe a couple $100 ones! But I really want the $500 card, man, I'm gonna get SO much stuff. Until April, I'm going to be getting things that are around $10 then in April I'm going to get EVERYTHING else! Can you say, excited? And on April 1st I'm going to be in Tennessee for spring break. So I'm going to hit the mall and get some PINK hoodies, sweats, and yoga pants from the collegiate. click here to read for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment