Monday, February 28, 2011

Nails, Victoria's Secret, and other girly things!

On Friday I got my nails done with my sister. We pretty much had our nails done the entire first semester of school. We had to stop getting our nails done because our pay checks started to go down. (We have the same job). Since this week our paychecks were pretty good, we decided to get our nails done once again. I got a full set with zebra tips and a pink line drawn underneath. At first, she wanted to get this design then decided on something different so I decided to get it instead because I think it's SO cute! I haven't had my nails done for almost two months and I missed it! lol

 
Also, Victoria's Secret is giving away $10, $50, $100 and $500 gift cards with every purchase now until March 31st. At checkout (if you spend at least $10), they'll give you a gift card with a secret amount on it. They have no value until April first. The best way to figure out how much money you'll be able to spend is to go to the check out before you pick out the items you want and they'll tell you how much you have on your card. You can spend more than the amount on the card, you'll just have to pay some cash out of pocket. I LOVE Victoria's Secret. I have another blog post about some online shopping I did with them. (and since then I've been getting free VS catalogues!) Since the Target I work at is connected to the mall, I decided that every time I go to work, I'm going to go to VS and spend at least $10. This is good for two reasons:
1. I'll get something new from VS
2. I'll get a reward card
The gift cards are not valid until April 1st and expire on April 30, so during the months of March and April I'm going to be a VS shoppin fool! The last time they had this promotion was during the Christmas season, and each card was worth at least $10.  (I got $50!) I'm so excited! I mean, VS is an expensive store, but I'll be getting money back and I love their stuff anyways.

These cards are available if you shop online or in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment