Thursday, February 3, 2011

Wash Day

Yesterday I washed my hair with Silk Elements. (it's almost gone!) I pre-pooed with HE Hydraliscious Reconditioning Conditioner. It did make my hair kind of soft, which surprised me because the first time I try something usually, I really hate it and it later starts to work for me.


What worries me a little bit was I left it in my hair for about 45 minutes and it was only kind of soft. It wasn't great or wonderful, just okay. In my opinion, if you leave something in your hair for that long, it should feel like butter. *SOFT* But I do have to take into consideration that it was my first time using it.


Even though it was okay, I'm kind of leaning towards Garnier. I really love the leave in conditioner as a moisturizer. I didn't go to work on Tuesday like I was scheduled (had to call in because of the snow..did I mention this crazy blizzard?), so I couldn't pick up the travel size shampoo and conditioner I wanted to try. Also, If I do decide to use Herbal Essences, there are certain products from Garnier that I'll use to fight frizz for my braid outs. (anti-humidity smoothing milk, anti-humidity styling cream, anti-frizz serum)


Bottom Line: I'll use the travel size, if I like those, then I'll use Garnier. If I don't like those, I'll use Herbal Essences Reconditioning shampoo and conditioner and find another pre-poo.

No comments:

Post a Comment