Saturday, February 19, 2011

Still lookin for a Deep Conditioner.

I'm still on the hunt for a good DC.  
I thought I found it when I found Africa's Best Rinse-Out and leave in Deep Conditioner. Wrong! I mean..as a DC, it's okay. After using it my hair feels kind of soft, but not as soft as it can be. However, as a nightly moisturizer, its AMAZING! One of the best I've used so far. So much better than Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship (I quit using that once I found out it was protein), and almost as good as Garnier Fructis Leave-In Conditioning Cream. Since it can be used as a leave-in, I decided to also use it as a moisturizer and it has been great! The only downside is that it smells like beer, so to fix that problem I added some rosemary oil to it.
I've been wanting to try some kind of Shea Moisture's conditioner, since Shilinda1 on Youtube has been raving about it for months, but my Target store is out of it and has been out for a while now. The Clinique has been working for me so well and it got me thinking; since department store facial products work so well for me, wouldn't a department store or salon brand conditioner work well? Lately I've been looking at MoroccanOil conditioners. Everybody seems to love them and considering that its 'salon quality', its reasonably priced. I don't know..we'll see. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment