Thursday, February 3, 2011

Castor Oil!!!

I've been using castor oil on my hair nightly and it has been WORKING! I'm not sure if my NG is thicker, but it's defiantly coming in. The only way I know it's working is because before I was using castor oil nightly, I didn't have any NG, now I do. Before, I was only using it a few times a week and mixing it into my DC's. Now I use it every night (a small amount) and massaging it in. My hair is flourishing due to this miracle oil. I at first was a little scared to use it because I don't want my hair to be too thick to the point that it becomes unmanageable. But thick hair is beautiful. I can't wait to see how long my hair gets because of this oil. LOVE IT!

1 comment:

  1. where did you purchase your castor oil? is it extremely thick? i have the walgreens brand and i can barely use it because it's thicker than honey!

    ReplyDelete