Tuesday, February 22, 2011

S-Curl No Drip Acitiviator and Moisturizer

Today I bought what many people call their staple product. It's called 'S-Curl No Drip Activator and Moisturizer'. I think it was originally made to be used to 'activate' a jheri curl, but a lot of women now use it to moisturize and seal their hair. I bought it because I wanted to try a wash-n-go with it. BUT THEN I came home and watched a video you youtube and the lady said she didn't like to use it on wet hair because it made her hair feel funny and weird. I know that everyone's hair is different so I'll continue  to consider using it to activate my curls. Until then I'll keep using my Garnier and Africa's Best for moisturizing.


Michael Jackson's Jheri Curl
RIP
 But just as a very first impression: I like that I can pump it right on to my new growth. I've been noticing that I don't really moisturize my new growth very well and this is a spray that I can use directly on it. When I came home I sprayed my hair with it and I automatically felt it on my scalp so I was excited about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment