Monday, February 7, 2011

Herbal Essences Shampoo and Conditioner

I just washed my hair with the HE Reconditioning shampoo and conditioner. I really loooovvvveeee it! I thought the conditioner was just okay last week, but with the shampoo, it was amazing! Actually, I think the shampoo was more conditioning than the conditioner. Weird, huh? When I very first put the shampoo into my hair I loved it. It just felt sooo moisturized. A feeling I never got with Silk Elements and obviously not with Aphogee. It was not stripping all. The conditioner complimented the shampoo well and I'm already considering these to be staples. This was really surprising to me because normally I don't like products the first few times I use them.

So now I'm deep conditioning my hair with Silk Elements Olive Oil Moisturizing Treatment. It's okay, but I got my  eye on Shea Moistures conditioner. Honestly it doesn't matter which one because they all seem like they would work well. As long as its high moisture and low protein or none at all, I'll buy it.

I want to find a curl definer. Since I'm going to do so many braid outs, I need something to make my curly hair curlier and not frizzy. I'll look at the Herbal Essences Tousle me Softly line.

Lastly, as for as the pre poo, I used the Suave Shea Butter and Almond. It was pretty good, nothing amazing.  How much can you really expect when you pay less than two dollars for it though?

No comments:

Post a Comment