Tuesday, September 14, 2010

HJ- washed my hair

Today I decided to wash my hair again b/c lately I've been doing a lot of bantu knots in my hair (super cute!) and i use gel and hair spray to hold the curls through out the day. WELLL... that made my hair crunchy and stiff so i washed it today after school. (took me about 4 hours! -_- ) And I did the DC with the HOT mixed in and it worked GREAT! my hair is a lot softer than it was the last time i washed it and it looks great too.

WHAT I DID:
-HOT for about 15 minutes (a long time, huh?) w/ plastic cap on
-washed & conditioned hair as usual
-mixed a big glob of SE intense mayo, 2 squirts of Aussie 3 minute miracle, 8 drops of jojoba oil, and the rest of my HOT (which was still warm)(about 1/3 of the bottle)
-put the plastic cap on, left it on for 30-40 minutes, then sat under the dryer for 15-20 minutes. (I hate sitting under the dryer for more than 20 minutes, its soooo boring!)
-rinsed, and continued as normal

My hair is super soft and I will be doing this again and again for my later DC's. (But i still want a new conditioner though)

DC-  deep condition
HOT- hot oil treatment
SE- silk elements

No comments:

Post a Comment