Thursday, September 23, 2010

HJ- Afrca's Best Herbal Oil♥

Yesterday I bought ABHO.
Today I tried Africa's Best Herbal Oil. I used it as a HOT and mixed it into my DC when I washed my hair.  This stuff is great. I really like it b/c it made my hair super soft after the HOT and after the DC. The last time i used a HOT in my DC (Hask), it was okay compared to what this did. I will definitely be buying this again.
-I still haven't gotten my hair relaxed b/c nobody wants to take walk ins so i have to make an appointment for Friday. -_-
-I've started my 3 weeks of not buying any more products. (Ends October 14). (unless i run out of something). I still want to try roller sets. (I can get those b/c its not a 'product', more of a 'styling tool')
-today I'm giving blood to the red cross..I'm SOOO terrified of needles. *crossing my fingers* i hope this goes well. pray for me. :)
-I'm thinking of starting a reg that makes me wash my hair every 4 days. alternating shampoo washing and co-washing. I just have to get a good conditioner to co-wash with. But that won't be until I can buy more products. (3 weeks)

No comments:

Post a Comment