Monday, September 27, 2010

Biotin for Skin

I've been using biotin for my nails to be stronger and also for my hair to be stronger. I also thought my skin would clear up a bit. However, when i started taking biotin, i didn't notice any difference in my hair or nails, but i did notice my skin became WORSE! And i mean my skin looks terrible right now. (that's why my skin looks so bad in my pictures in my last blog) If you look up what biotin is supposed to do for skin, a lot of different websites say its supposed to help skin. If you look up people's experiences with biotin, a lot of them will say it broke them out. I don't have sensitive skin it doesn't break out easily even though I've tried a lot of different products. Now my skin is terrible.    -_-
So Instead of continuing biotin pills, I'll just use 'Hair, Skin and Nails' pills. (although they do contain biotin, they also have a lot of other vitamins and minerals)

Biotin may work for nails and hair, but I'm not going to continue to use it to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment