Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Hair Journey- Post 1

I'm so excited to start my hair journey officially. Last week I took out my braids, washed it (not using the new regimen b/c i didnt get the products yet), but it still ended up looking nice and feeling soft. :) (I used Pantene curly hair series shampoo and conditioner).
However, last tuesday I did some online shopping and bought all of the things in the list in the other blog post with my regimen in it. It just came in the mail today. :) I opened all of the products and they didn't smell great--not that they stink, they just wasn't scented.

Two new things that I bought are:
-Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In Conditioner. (I use this to moisturize and seal)
-Tresseme Heat Protection Spray (Even though I haven't finished the Silk elements one yet.)

Lastly, this is my hair as of September 8, 2010:


I know my hair isn't super long, and the ends look terrible, and theres a piece sticking up, but that will soon change I hope. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment