Wednesday, May 25, 2011

What I Plan on Buying This Summer. :)

There are so many things I've been wanting to get for the longest time now, and since summer is around the corner, it's time to start finally buying and trying these products! Well, not only things I want to buy, but also things I plan on doing as well.

BUY:
Long Feather Earrings: I think they're sooo cute! I've been wanting these since I saw Kandee Johnson wearing them on her channel and blog. Maybe not as long as hers, but I definitely want some long feather earrings!


Solia or Sedu Flat Iron:  The only place I know where to buy these flat irons is on Folica.com. This I've been wanting since around August 2010. Both of them have great reviews on the website, but the Solia is much cheaper and comes in a bundle with a lot of the time. I don't care which one I get, but I know for a fact this summer I'm getting at least one of them.

Flexi Rods: OMGGG! Flexi rods make the cutest hair styles! The down side to them are they are kind of expensive. I mean, five dollars isn't much, but five dollars a pack is kind of much, especially  considering I might have to get about six packs and I would want to have different sizes. These I would defiantly have to buy a few packs at a time to grow my flexi rod 'collection'.


BH Cosmetics Palette 1st Edition: I've been wanting this since summer 2009. When I first started watching YouTube videos, I saw a lot of people using this palette and RAVING about it. $30 for 120 colors isn't a bad price, and I figured when I take my senior pics this summer, it'll be great to have to make a great natural look, but it'll also be great for bolder looks when I want to wear those.
Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Moisture Retention Shampoo: Shilinda1on YouTube has been raving about this shampoo for so long I really want to try it. I like the KeraCare shampoo,but I really want to try it. Also, it's natural and cheaper. It is important for me to continue to and stick to the products for my hair regimen, but I want to try other products! ..and I will.

FantasyELF Lipstick/Collection: I want to grow my cheap/drugstore makeup collection before I move to more expensive makeup. I want ELF stuff because it's really cheap, and what I've collected so far is decent quality. Specifically I want to try the lipsticks. I've never tried lipstick before, but  I think wearing a lipstick with a cute glossy lip gloss on top will be cute and age appropriate. Right now I've got my eye on 'seductive' from the ELF essentials line. It's a cute pink color that's not too bright for an everyday look. But I will also get other stuff offline that my local Target doesn't offer.

Dresses/ Rompers (especially floral!)/Wedges/Sandals and shorts: I'm collecting dressers, rompers, and wedges this summer. My wardrobe is full of pants and other winter clothes, but since it's going to be hot, I am getting a whole bunch of cute summer clothes! (Watch my last haul of clothes and other stuff!)
GET:
License: I NEED MY LICENSE!!!!! I'm seventeen. With out a license. I'm gettin it this summer!!!
Fit: I'm focusing on getting fit this summer. I can't wait to work out this summer and get healthier. I don't feel like I need to 'lose weight', more like 'tone up'.

1 comment:

  1. i feel you on the license thing! i have had a permit for SO long now, my goal is to get my license before summer ends!

    ReplyDelete