Friday, May 27, 2011

1 Month of Youtube!

So far i have been on YouTube for roughly one month. It's been good. I would upload more frequently, but honestly, I'm having a hard time coming up with video ideas. Makeup really isn't my thing (so far), but I do plan on getting better, so my later videos will have more makeup tutorials. I love hair, but I rarely do anything special enough to do a hair tutorial on. So I'll have a lot of hauls and stuff, but besides that, what do I really have to talk about? On a beauty channel, it seems like that's all people want to see is different types of tutorials, hauls, and reviews. I would do a 'what's in my purse' video, but I have to get a new purse first. (I've been lookin for months! I might get one from either Target or PacSun.)

Anywhoo..I do like making videos. I have less than 5 comments on all my videos added together, but I love the interaction I have with my subscribers.(even if I have less than ten) Speaking of which, I get super excited when YouTube sends me an email saying someone new has subscribed to my channel. It makes me feel like I'm doing videos for a reason.

That's all I have to say for now...don't forget to S U B S C R I B E ! ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment