Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Nail Salon Experience!

Today I went to the nail salon to get my nails done again. I've been needing a fill for a while, but I haven't gotten it because I haven't had a ride. I usually get a fill every two weeks, but this time I think its been three weeks since the last time I've been there. The salon I go to has a lot of red and brown polishes, both colors  I'm not intrested in being on my nails, so instead I brought my own polish.
I just bought this polish on saturday and is featured in a upcomming haul video of mine..(have you SUBSCRIBED?) It's a beautiful color by Sally Hansen called 'Lacey Lilac'. I love this line of polishes because its super cheap ($2.04 at my local Target) and the colors are so pretty.

It's a really good spring color if you're looking for one. (Personally, I don't choose my nail polish colors based on the season, but this is truly a 'spring' color.)





I also had to get a cut down..hence why my nails are so short. I dont like super long nails because I don't think they're as functional as shorter nails but I like the strength of acrylic nails. (I also think the polish lasts longer on my acrylic nails)

No comments:

Post a Comment