Saturday, January 1, 2011

Outfit of the Night and VS Haul!

Not a Hair Post.
First of all HAPPY NEW YEARS!  I really hope that everyone has a great 2010 2011. I went to the club last night for the first time and realized that 'clubbing' and 'partying' isn't really my thing. I'd rather chill at home with close friends in a safe environment than go somewhere with sweaty people bumping and grinding in a place that is unfamiliar.



This is what I wore last night.  A pink/purple dress with tassels on the sleeves and a gold necklace. (I decided not to wear a bun.(Who wears buns to the club anyways?) I waved my hair with a Gold 'n Hot triple barrel waver I got for Christmas from my mom. (it looked okay..I'll get better at it though.) As for shoes I wore black booties that are my mom's. She wears a size bigger than me so I had to stuff the toe of the shoe. UNCOMFORTABLE! We got at the club around 9:30 because we didn't want to wait in line and it would be super cold outside. My experience was okay..I won't be doing that again anytime soon but I'm not completely ruling it out either. What really topped off the night was when someone thought it would be cute/funny/cool to throw beer at the crowd. Ughh. After that I was ready to go home. I left at about 12:15 came home and went to bed!  
Dress: Envy
Necklace: Envy
Earrings: Vanity

Lotion That I got just to get over $100 so I could get free shipping.
$6.99- Usually $12


Cross-Body purse that I got. Its super small but its sooo cute!
$20


Boyfriend Sweatsuit. Its supposed to be 'Deep Navy', but it looks really purple in person. :/
$25- usually $44.50 (both pieces)



Back of the Purple Henley shirt I got.
$25- usually $32.50

Last week, I got ordered some stuff offline from VictoriasSecret.com. The Semi-Annual Sale is going on online right now, but it will begin in stores on January 4, 2011. (And I will be at the in-store sale as well!) I bought 5 things which costs me a total of $107.45.
The only thing that upsets me about what I got was that the sweat suit looks purple and the hoodie is WAY too big! It is supposedly a size medium but it fits like a XXL. But here's the kicker: You cant do in-store returns for a online purchase. Which means they want me to send it back to where ever it came from so they can send me a smaller size. Grrr.

My Blog New Years Resolutions:
*Not Hair related posts more frequently (outfit of the day/night posts, hauls, how-tos ect.)
*Youtube
*More posts
*Gain Followers

Hair Resolutions:
*heat less styles
*learn to braid my own hair
*use less heat
*retain length

once again...
H A P P Y
N W
Y E A R S
! ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment