Monday, January 31, 2011

GARNIER???

I think I'm done wanting to try Elasta QP. I wanted to try it because it had a full line of things that I needed and wanted to try/use. (Moisturizer, shampoo/conditioner, leave-in, ect.) I know you're probably thinking that I made my decision to use Herbal Essences, but now I'm kinda wanting to try Garnier Fructis.
Why?
Well, I wanted to try a new moisturizer. I just don't feel like the ones I'm using (Pantene Daily Oil Cream Moisturizer and HE LTR) are really 'doing it' for me.
Pantene's okay, not as great as I remembered a few years ago, plus it contains a high amount of mineral oil. And HE LTR has too much protein in it.

So after work I decided to buy Garnier Fructis sleek and shine Leave in Conditioning Cream for about $3.00. I've only been using it for a few days now, but so far I LOVE it. It makes my hair super soft and it smells great. It does have some protein in it, but not a significant amount. Also, it is nice and thick which is great for the winter.

The BEST thing about wanting to try Garnier Fructis is that Target sells the shampoo and conditioner in 1.7 fluid ounce travel size bottles! So all I have to do is buy the little bottles (for $0.97 each!) and give it a try. If I don't like it then I can switch to Herbal Essences quicker than if I bought a full size bottle of something else. What worries me is that I know my hair-typically I don't like things the first time I try it so I'm going to have to try it for a few weeks before I fully commit to Garnier. Which is fine.

I also bought Herbal Essences Reconditioning Conditioner to use as a prepoo since I ran out of the Pantene I was using/decided to stop using Pantene.
If I like the Prepoo, then I will start to use it as my regular conditioner.
If I like the Garnier then I will use it as my regular shampoo and conditioner.

Now all we have to do is wait....

No comments:

Post a Comment