Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Braid out FAIL and Pantene

I tried a braid~out again today, but it didn't turn out right at all! It's not that the curl was ugly- but there was not curl at all. It looked like I was wearing that style for a few hours and the curls fell, instead of just waking up this morning. Today's braid out didn't dampen my spirits, it just gave me more drive to become a better braider.
When I do become good at braiding, I plan to add co-washing into my regimen.

Last week I noticed flakes on my scalp once again. I was really confused and thought my hair wasn't getting enough moisture because of the aphogee regimen I've been using. So I started researching things and some girl said Pantene gave her dandruff. I use Pantene's curly hair treatment. I liked it a lot for a prepoo, but I don't think I'll continue to use it because it's pretty expensive and doesn't last a long time. Also, it may be the cause of my dandruff. Especially since I'm not the only one noticing it.
I will continue to prepoo, but now I will use Herbal Essences instead and mix it with oils.

No comments:

Post a Comment