Thursday, December 30, 2010

December F A V O R I A T E S ! and small update

1. Lustrasilk Mango Butter
At first I did not like this stuff. But that was before I realized that I needed to use a product a few times before I rated it from 1-10. I use this stuff briefly after I rinse out my Aphogee 2 minute reconstructor and I also mix it into my DC's. It makes my hair super soft and I now know the hype about it. The next time I go to the store I'll get 2 tubs of it to make sure I don't run out.

2. Silk Elements Megasilk Olive Moisturizing Treatment
My mom bought this and called it 'A no-name brand deep conditioner with olive oil in it' on a car ride home. Little did I know she actually got something really good. I mix this into my DC. I use this and my hair is always soft afterwards. Since I ran out of the intense conditioning mayonnaise this will be a great replacement. (Maybe better)
 
I know for a fact that by the end of January I will be shoulder length. I can't wait for it. My hair has grown a lot and it's only the beginning. Besides that I love how soft my hair is lately. As far as the bunning challenge goes I'm not sure if I like it or not. It may be protecting my ends, but I really don't like the way I look with a bun. I won't have to do this for much longer anyways thank God. When I do reach full SL I'll experiment with better looking buns and hopefully I'll get into protective styles more but I'm not making any promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment