Friday, July 9, 2010

videos and basketball

today I uploaded my first youtube video. even though i've had my youtube account since 2007, I'm just now using it. If you scroll all the way to the bottom of the page you'll get to watch me w/o leaving the page! (cool, right?) right now, my videos are a little rough but once i get more comfortable in front of the camera and learn how to edit them they'll be alot better for sure.
Also, LeBron's going to Miami Heat! I'm not a big sports fan- but I do know that with LeBron, Wade and Bosh all on one team--Its a wrap. its for sure that their going to win the playoffs. Eventhough their going to be the 'dream team', i think its going to be a boring season b/c whenever heat plays someone you automatically know whose going to win.



PLEASE:


comment-rate-subscribe

and become a fairy



fierce&&love!

No comments:

Post a Comment