Friday, July 16, 2010

Rambling about my second work out week.

I really like this new exercise. The first time I did this I did the exercise wrong but yesterday I did it right. This week consists of dancing and still doing the yoga. My legs are kind of sore from the exercises like I didn't stretch well enough afterwards.

One exercise I am doing is pulling my left knee to my chest, then my right, then landing in a squat position. I really like it because It kind of gives me a cardio and leg work out in one move. It doesn't say how long to do this exercise but then I learned that you're supposed to do it for the length of one song then switch exercises for the next song. That doesn't work for me b/c I'm not ready to push myself that much yet. So what I do instead is do the squat-move for one verse of the song then the chorus then I switch moves. I'll keep updating about how its going.
DISCLAIMER:
These moves are from seventeen magazine-August 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment