Thursday, July 15, 2010

anxious for Senegalese Twists

I am so anxious to get these twists in my hair! I'm probably going to get them next friday or so but i want them NOW for so many reasons. Mostly b/c I'm sick of my hair. I'm really tired of wrapping it every night and not getting into the pool b/c it's going to frizz. I've had kinky twists before and I liked those but senegalese (sin-uh-gleese) are smaller and longer from the pictures I've seen. I would get kinky twists but their so thick that I couldn't do anything with them but wear them down all the time. I couldn't put them in a pony tail or anything so they were boring. But these seem thinner. I haven't seen them in person but I like what i've seen on youtube and pictures on the internet. IDK what color I want. I know i don't want my regular color-maybe a light brown with a burgandy undertone? I'm not sure. Once I get these braids out, then I'm going to start the new hair routine I mentioned in my other blog. (epiphanymagaline.blogspot.com) But that won't be for a couple of months. :)

NOTE: neither of these pictures are of me.
They are random examples that
I found on the internet.
Senegalese Twists:



Kinky Twists:

No comments:

Post a Comment