Monday, July 19, 2010

Expect More, Pay Less.

ohmigawd!

I got the job at target! YAY! I've been looking for months- since October 4th so... about 9 months! (ever since I turned 16). It was real messed up how it went though so this is exactly what happened:

I got there about five minutes early (i wanted to be there about 10 minutes early but I was runnin a lil late). So I told the lady who looked official that I was ready to have my third interview. Her face immedeatly dropped and said that all the HR (head rescources) people LEFT FOR LUNCH and they'd be back in about an hour! What I did after that was walk around target moseying through the cosemtics and hair department until they figured out what they should do with me. My sister (who already works at target) talked to the lady and then they called the person who was supposed to be doing my interview.

About ten minutes later I was in some lady's office and she said 'This is your official job offer'. As much as I wanted to scream 'GIMMIE THE FRIGGIN JOB!', I said calmly 'Yes, I would like the job'. Now all I have to do is pass a drug test (that'll be easy) and they'll do a background check on me and I'll be the next target employee. yay!

after all of that my sister took me out to eat to at applebees!

No comments:

Post a Comment