Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Just Placed a HUGE E.L.F. order!

So..about last week I was playing around on eyeslipsface.com and started putting things into my shopping cart that I wanted. I put a lot of stuff, and I didn't really plan on buying anything, more like just checking out what the subtotal would be if I did buy it all.

Don't judge me, I was bored okay?

The price turned out to be $31.00. Well, that was too much for me. Not that $31 is a lot, but I was just playing around and never really planned on buying the things, even though I wanted them.

Today I went back to the website and my things were still in my shopping cart. Then I noticed that ELF was having a 60% off sale. Whoa. My shopping cart was already full of things that I wanted! I mean, I could have went to Target, but my Target sells very few things of ELF that I want. So, for $19 (shipping and handling included), I got:

Cream Eyeshadow Duos:
1 Butter Pecan
1 Olive
1 Mocha Swirl
1 Blueberry
1 Berry Mix
2 Black Licorice (I only wanted one, but I guess I accidentally got two in my shopping cart, oh well, they're only $1)
1 Sugar Cookie
1 Eggplant
1 Coffee and Cream
**I've been having a hard time finding some cream eyeshadow, and everybody says this is really good so I got all the colors. I want to use it as a base under my powder eyeshadows.

Shimmer Eyeliner Pencils:
1 Black Bandit
1 Boldly Bronze

Conditioning Lip Balms:
1 Mellow Melon
1 Romantic Rouge

1 Mineral Eyeshadow in Golden
1 Box of Hypershine Lipglosses (set of 5)
1 Neutral Eyeshadow Palette **been wantin this for months

I know my family is going to look at me crazy when this big ol box of makeup comes to the front door, but I won't care, I'll be too happy.

The Sale started and ends today, so hurry up and get some good stuff. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment