Monday, July 11, 2011

Mid-Summer 'What I Plan on Buying" UPDATE!

Long Feather Earrings: DONE! I bought some at Rue 21 soon after I wrote that!

Sedu or Solia Flat iron: Not yet, I want it, but I'd figure I'd wait until it goes on SUPER SALE! Like around back to school time or maybe even Christmas. Also, whether or not its Sedu or Solia, I still need a new flat iron like... NOW!

Flexi Rods: Hmm..I really don't want them anymore. Well I do, but I don't. They make cute hair styles and they are heatless, but they are time consuming and I'm not sure how to wear them the second day.

BH Cosmetics 120 Palette 1st Edition: I kinda want it now, But I think i want the 3rd Edition more because it has more neutral colors, which is what I'm into. However, If I do get it, here's my dilemma: how would I re-apply it during the day/night? Its a fricken HUGE palette! There's no way I could carry that in my purse. I want my makeup to be lookin *fresh* alllll day long, and w/o re-applying, I'm not sure that's gonna happen.

ELF Lipstick/ Collection: I have expanded my ELF/ Makeup collection A L O T this summer. Not really the lip sticks, but lip glosses,lip liners, eyeshadows and other stuff definantly! (I've realized lip sticks look weird on me, I prefer lip liners with a lip gloss). Also, I just placed a huge order on ELF's website so...That should be coming soon! (Actually, their shipping is really slow, its gonna take over a week since I ordered it! I ordered it last  Tuesday I think and it won't be here until this Saturday!)

Shea Moisture's Moisture Retention Shampoo: Bought it, Hated it. I'm stickin with KeraCare!

Dresses/ Rompers: Yep. I bought a few. But honestly, I've been buying so much makeup lately, clothes hasn't really been in the fore front. I'm gonna have to donate some clothes so I'll be forced to stop wearing my old stuff and buy some more.

License: Eh..I'm working on it.

Fit: I probably worked out seven times this summer.

1 comment:

  1. hey Yazmyn (: I love "To-Buy" lists lol. I think I want long feather earrings too, and I am planning to get my license sometime this or next week...hopefully we both get ours on our first try! D:

    as for the flexi rods, i can send you a pack of the purple ones that i have...they're just kind of sitting around because i'm horrid at rollersetting ): i have to be honest and say that i've lost 1 or 2 of them but i can definitely count them for you (when i get home from work lol) and let you know how many i have left. let me know if you're interested!

    ReplyDelete