Friday, June 10, 2011

ULTAAA coming soon!


Ugh! I can't explain how excited I am for the new ULTA that's coming to my city.  I've watched so many Ulta haul videos and heard of all the products they have there.. I've even looked at the website a couple of times..I'm e x c i t e d . Remember that post I made months ago when I was excited about Sephora? Well now I feel the same way. When they made Sephora, they put it in the JC Penny's which means its extra small. So I hope the Ulta makes up for what Sephora lacks.

What I like/love about Ulta (from what I can tell), is the mix of high-end and low-end products. For beauty, it's mostly a one-stop-shop! They don't have everything I use or want to try, but they have a lot.

 And this'll be the first time I'll have access to NYX products! YYYAAAYYY! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment