Friday, April 8, 2011

Bath And Body Works



Lately I've been really into scents. The way I smell has become more important to me. Not to say that I smelled bad before, but putting on scented lotions and perfumes didn't make a difference to me. As far as I was concerned, taking a shower, deodorant, and some powder fresh lotion was all I needed. Now my interest in smells has jumped from zero to sixty really quickly.

I've always signed up for newsletters to my favorite stores. When you sign up for newsletters, they'll tell you when a sale is going on, free shipping, coupons, and other cool things happening with their store. On a whim, I decided to sign up for Bath and Body Works' newsletter. The first email they sent me was a coupon for a free travel size item with any purchase. (minimum of $5). Ever since then I've been getting a lot of coupons, some online and some in the mail. Honestly, that's the only time I'll buy fragrant things, but because of it my fragrance collection has at least doubled! When I get those coupons, I always buy a travel size lotion, then a travel size lotion to match. For example: I got the travel size County Chic lotion and perfume. I feel like the smell lasts longer when I double up. (I don't see the point of getting matching shower gels because I always take showers at night)

I also LOVE Victoria's Secret Fragrances.
     *(also, speaking of VS, I only got $30 for the secret reward, aka the lowest amount I could get because I only got three cards and the minimum amount of each card was $10...)

By shopping for these fragrances lately, I've learned that I'm mostly into fruity scents. Random, but I thought I'd throw that out there.

*Also, sign up for their mail sent to your home! You'll also get coupons for BOGO.

my small-but growing-fragrance collection!


No comments:

Post a Comment