Sunday, October 10, 2010

skin.. and Boots Botanics (bb) rosewater toner review

Boots Botanics is back in stock at target but i'm ify on weather or not i should buy it b/c:
1. i tried BB toner and it might've broken me out worse
2. its 8.99 for a really small bottle (expensive!)
3. a few people say its watery.

but a lot of people say it work really well so i really want to try it, maybe next pay check. now i got my eye on my old fav facewash (clean and clear blackhead eraser scrub), and clearasil stayclear pore cleanser.
I've never tried the clearasil one but i read a lot of reviews and most people liked it.

but still, a lot of people said they really like the BB one, i still want to try it.

REVIEW: Boots Botanics Organic Rosewater Toner- $7
Last week i used BB organic rosewater toner after i washed and before i moisturized. (CTM- cleanse tone moisturize) I liked the way it made my face feel- soft and clean. I used it for a few nights then i noticed all of a sudden i've been breaking out terribly along my chin and cheek area. (i stopped using biotin and haven't used any other pills). I want to clear my skin and then figure out if it was actually the toner- b/c i paid $7 for it and i want my money's worth.
Boots Botanics Organic Rosewater Toner 5 fl oz (150 ml)

No comments:

Post a Comment