Monday, October 18, 2010

HJ- fish oil, DC's, and roller sets. :)

3 weeks ago i told you that i will not be buying hair products for three weeks because I don't want to become a product junkie. Well, that three weeks is up. :) now I can buy products but I don't really have my eye on anything at the moment. I think my regimen is fine as it is and doesn't need any thing new. (well, I'm almost out of my DC, but I'll climb that hill when i get to it.)The only thing I really want at this point is fish oil pills. Fish oil is supposed to help with a lot of things. (more details below)
Yesterday I DC'd my hair (no shampoo) for about two hours. ( I used to keep track of what I put in my DC's, but now I just put a hojpoj of things in there. I normally just put the stuff on my hair, but yesterday I applied similar to a relaxer and it worked much better. I'm not sure if its how I applied it or what I used to make my hair feel that way though. Then my mom roller setted it. (tools used: clips, rollers, triangle hair net, hooded dryer) When I took it out, It looked..eh. not great like i hoped. But i won't give up because it defiantly had potential to be better. Then I woke up and flat ironed it. :\


Fish Oil Benefits:
hair
-promote faster hair growth
-nourishes hair follicles
-rich in protein which contributes to healthy hair
-improves texture, makes it softer
-improves density, makes it thicker
-adds moisture
-maintains a healthy shine and luster
skin
-makes skin smoother (Gets rid of acne)
other
-brain health
-joint health
-cardiovascular health
-makes nails harder

Of course, instead of taking dietary supplements, you could simply eat more fish or increase your Omega 3 intake- but i don't like fish that much so I'll choose to take the supplements instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment