Thursday, June 17, 2010

1 year later...

okay..last year i decided to make like..3 entries and gave up. now i'm more determined to make this blog great! being 16 i've matured a lot during my first year at an actual high school.-
(long story short: in my school district schools are set up like this:
k-5
6-7
8-9
10-12, so 10th grade was my 1st year at an actual high school.)
I still want to be in the fashion industry and i've decided on what i want to do: own a magazine targeted toward black teens. (but that's a whole nother blog... check it out!)
right now im going to talk about my goals:
-get my drivers permit so i can learn to drive. (ik, ik im sixteen and still dont have my permit..LAME!)
-exercise reguraly. (running and ab work to start then i'll get more complicated)
-learn to do makeup. (last year i gave it up but this year i'm different so...we'll see.)

No comments:

Post a Comment