Wednesday, August 4, 2010

deleted youtube videos..

I deleted my youtube videos b/c i wanted to do makeup videos and hair tutorials. BUT I can't do those b/c:
       1. I have braids and can't talk too much about hair except how to care for your braids.
       2. I need a better understanding of how to do makeup before I start telling other people how to do it. lol.
      3. I'm starting a hair journey as soon as I take out my braids and I am in no way an expert (yet) on hair and how to make it healthy or how to make it grow.

___________________________________________________________________________________

And I haven't been writing a lot b/c I was busy at work and stuff. And this week I've been sick. :( I'm feeling better today though.

Working at target is okay..I prefer being a waitress but I'll get over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment